Kim Runner @kimrunner
Random but I'm curious - do you like seeing VK's X posts here?
Should I keep sharing them

Yes

Indifferent

Already follow him on X

11:26 AM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
27 July, 12:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes please! Not on X and I really miss VK’s posts!

Hey VK, your AU family is waiting for you! Family is everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 July, 03:33 (E)
Yes.

I keep you, him & all those who were shepherding us when we were initially cast off twitter in my prayers.

God willing, there’ll be plenty of time for fellowship later.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 July, 01:53
Vincent Kennedy is Loved...it doesnt matter where he is placed....and such a Dry Wit.
💗

Kerstin Hellström @Kerstin
26 July, 01:51
Yes! I'm still permanently banned on X. You reposting here is the only way I can see his posts.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
26 July, 03:19
In response Kerstin Hellström to her Publication
Me too and they will never give me a reason why.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
26 July, 01:07
Kim, yes it's helpful. I would like you to add the link as often that is the only way I can get to VK as I am rate limited and unable to search. TY

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 July, 12:49
Everyone should be able to discern for themselves, yes keep posting.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
26 July, 12:38
Thank you for doing what you do!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 July, 12:38
Yes please Kim, keep sharing them w/ us, they're the only way us 'banded/suspended ones get to see them...🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
26 July, 12:49
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Wholly agree🐸

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
26 July, 12:33
Yes. Keep posting!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 July, 12:28
💯❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 July, 12:12 (E)
Hi Kim. Yes, I would love for VK to come spread a few posts around with we the Anonup Family. Or, you share them with us is also nice as we get to hear from you as well.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 July, 12:11
KeK AF

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
26 July, 12:05
I don't have an X account, so appreciate you sharing them here! Thanks, Kim!

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 July, 01:42
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
i post here often but with no algo once it's gone it's gone so hard to see everything here.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 July, 12:34
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
💯

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 July, 11:40
I'm not on X (banned) so it's good to see them here. But it would be nice if he visited once in a while.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 July, 11:31
like to see his posts. He should come say hi!

26 July, 11:34
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Ok thanks for letting me know Mike.
and I agree! Maybe your post will make it happen :)

Green 8700 @Green8700
26 July, 11:29
There’s no question about that answer lol appreciate you Kim

26 July, 11:31
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Ok thanks for answering!
and ty :)