Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Total Cholesterol Lies - What you are not being told.

Cholesterol is a response to inflammation, not a cause of it!
There is no such thing as good and bad cholesterol.
These are names that were created in order to confuse patients and to scare them into taking dangerous cholesterol lowering drugs.

Consider that next to water, there is nothing more important to your body than cholesterol.

The lowering of cholesterol to prevent heart disease makes as much sense as removing people’s brains to prevent Alzheimer’s Disease.

https://metabolichealing.c...
03:58 PM - Jul 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 July, 06:05
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Great post! I would bet everything we take is designed to block or kill the battles natural defenses. God doesnt make mistakes. I dont take my cholesterol meds, i felt worse on them...Muscle pain. 👍😣😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 July, 09:03
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Yes, I don’t doubt you are right. So many meds that are given can cause other conditions. It is really mind boggling when you begin to understand how we have been manipulated. I know others who were taking the statins that mentioned the muscle pain as well. Some have also developed diabetes since taking them too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396