Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This is the Evil & Insanity of the Democrats.....
08:46 PM - Jul 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
21 July, 08:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
So ignorant! Unbelievable! It is obvious that people who wish harm on others are the most evil of all. She doesn't even know those caravans of illegals are fake! So sad there are people like this in existance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
21 July, 08:09
This could be my only sister & both of my brothers sons. You can't reason with any of them. I no longer try.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 July, 06:31
Someone tell that dumb bitch open boarders is via the UN and it so they can basically destroy every country and openly traffick.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
20 July, 10:19
I listened a couple of times and couldn't 100% figure out what the hell her point was.....it sounded like a chaotic, jumbled parroting of democrat brainwashing that had been bouncing around in her mind since the day it was put there. It probably wanted to escape too because of all the loneliness.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 July, 09:35 (E)
Either she is a colluding traitor or suffering the side effect of drinking the MSM Kool-Aid for 8+ years. None stop lies combined with fear/hate mongering has warped people's ability to think logically.

She is in for a VERY RUDE AWAKENING when the lies the MSM has told about President Trump are exposed, and he is vindicated. I

Yes, I know she is more likely going to be in the 4 to 6% that never accept reality.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 July, 09:31
Sadly, this could be my one sister.....mental disease is correct.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
20 July, 09:07
TDS to the max! Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 July, 09:03
You cannot reason with ignorance these types will fall by the wayside soon as we are many-they are few

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 July, 08:57 (E)
I never thought I’d say this about another human. BUT I hope her thoughts are mirrored back to HER and her family who would grieve if she died. She is selfish and doesn’t think about what death does to a whole family. Shame on her.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 July, 08:56
🤡🤡🤯

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
20 July, 08:55
🖕🙄

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 July, 08:58
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
spread her insanity far and wide... shes not gonna do so well soon,, i hope its very painful for her.. anyone who wants someone dead for all the wrong reasons?? not gonna go well.. aNd no i wont feel sorry for her the rest of her life..she created her journey.she gets herself out of it. all by herslef