Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
PLEASE if you find information disproving anything posted about JD…POST IT. We need to peel back the layers to find who he really IS. Hopefully he is MAGA all the way & bleeds red, white & blue…

We WILL find out.
06:27 PM - Jul 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 July, 11:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Trump Loves His SNAKES America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 11:52
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
You definitely want to spot light any snakes that are near you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
15 July, 10:12
ok I will give it a try......

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 10:11
good idea some of picks or hires were real head scratchers in first term

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 July, 07:36 (E)
His wife Clerked for Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts., and also justice Kavenaugh.

Robin Oxman @Robino
15 July, 10:14
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Roberts now that is a BUG Worry.......Kavanah to new......Roberts has bad bad dirt.....

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 07:04
What Is > Narya Its On his Linked in account But I didn't sign up for his Page

https://search.brave.com/s...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

He Worked With Cheif Of GOOGle Eric Schmiht
https://search.brave.com/s...

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 06:56

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 06:32 (E)
Really?
Who's going to vote for a ticket where the next in line for the Presidency has been involved with a company that drains young children's blood?
Raise your hand.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 July, 07:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Okay...something else occurs to me here.... What if...Like Trump...he's been training for this his whole life. What if...he's been playing a part up until now....like Trump....collecting intel from the inside. Being a trained Marine...perhaps recruited to do just that. All of these close connections to these known dark world figures, etc... What IF...the left thought he was with them...a Rhino...but when Trump selected him as his VP....and he accepted the nomination....THEY are the ones totally shocked by this choice?! Perhaps that's why they are melting down over it??? Just trying to put pieces of the puzzle together. I could be 10,000 % off base. lol.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 July, 08:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
do you have any of the links about the adreno involvement, @hopealways ? I know I've seen them, but having trouble finding them now. LONG couple of days! lol