Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 06:27 (E)
PLEASE if you find information disproving anything posted about JD…POST IT. We need to peel back the layers to find who he really IS. Hopefully he is MAGA all the way & bleeds red, white & blue…

We WILL find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Really?
Who's going to vote for a ticket where the next in line for the Presidency has been involved with a company that drains young children's blood?
Raise your hand.
06:32 PM - Jul 15, 2024 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 July, 08:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
do you have any of the links about the adreno involvement, @hopealways ? I know I've seen them, but having trouble finding them now. LONG couple of days! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 09:27
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

15 July, 09:28
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
If you want more, do a compound search
Type in

J D Vance + Peter Thiel + Ambrosia

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 July, 07:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Okay...something else occurs to me here.... What if...Like Trump...he's been training for this his whole life. What if...he's been playing a part up until now....like Trump....collecting intel from the inside. Being a trained Marine...perhaps recruited to do just that. All of these close connections to these known dark world figures, etc... What IF...the left thought he was with them...a Rhino...but when Trump selected him as his VP....and he accepted the nomination....THEY are the ones totally shocked by this choice?! Perhaps that's why they are melting down over it??? Just trying to put pieces of the puzzle together. I could be 10,000 % off base. lol.

15 July, 09:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
😂 you're like me, always trying to figure out the strategy. In this battle, anything is possible. Anything.