Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President & CiC Trump lifted his fist & yelled

"FIGHT‼️ FIGHT‼️ FIGHT‼️"

This is a White Hat Op, imo, dear Anons.

President Trump is OK‼️‼️‼️ 🙏😻🇺🇸🪖
07:05 PM - Jul 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 July, 10:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
complete agreement. Central casting outdid themselves with this one. And Vincent Fusca standing alone, unfazed, was the nicest touch.
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 July, 10:21
Reminds me of JFK assassination. 🇺🇸

#wwg1wga

Q572 - Jan 21, 2028 2:28.00PM EST

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
- Q

🌟👀 Wheels 🛞 Up ✈️

🌟Q 3423 - July 12, 2019 10:27:58 AM EDT

[WHEELS UP] flight logs [CLAS 1-99] under investigation by FBI/DOJ?
- Q

🌟Q 3414 Jul 11, 2019 12:25:45 AM EDT

Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.
[WHEELS UP]
- Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=Whe...

💥Trump Assassination - White Hat Operation 👇

Q) The Storm Rider

>TRUMP Assassination>
... will lead to EXPOSURE of CIA ops/ MAJIC Majority Intelligence Communitee deep state operations and Arrest wars (Just like JFK)

You WILL know after the assassination attempt happens that white hats staged the EVENT... because TRUMP WILL survive
👇
https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 08:55
Right before Trump pulled away…two men in “White Construction Hats” stood up and looked right at the camera. Just sayin.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
13 July, 10:03
In response Kel Que to her Publication
🙌 it's nice when a sign is blatant. I missed that. Thanks for sharing.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 July, 08:10
Kat, I agree with you & your analysis! 💯

We are all living inside the MOST MASSIVE & COMPLEX MILITARY OPERATION IN WORLD HISTORY.

EVERYTHING we see & EVERYTHING we are experiencing is part of this incredible & totally unprecedented GLOBAL MILITARY OPERATION & 5D CHESS MASTER PLAN.

Patriots, DO NOT knee jerk react to anything.
Think critically. Use your discernment.

Certain conditions MUST EXIST in America to allow the complete removal of such DEEPLY ENTRENCHED PURE EVIL, and one condition is: 👉 AMERICA MUST BE UNITED.

The vast majority of Americans across our Country, regardless of politics or background, ARE GOOD PEOPLE and they will not stand for the level of abhorrent violence & corruption THAT IS the Deep State. This waiting Super-Majority is real, and most of them have not seen the depths of Deep State EVIL until today.

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS SAFE.
THIS EVENT WILL UNITE THE NATION AGAINST THE DEEP STATE.

NO MORE DIVISION!

AMERICA WILL BE UNITED AGAIN!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 July, 10:20
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Strange times my fren.
There is good things happening deep background, cabal has completely lost control over global financial & intel systems.
Lot of wild card operatives cut loose.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
13 July, 10:21
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
agree with you both

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 July, 07:37
I agree Kat! 💯%.
my husband might start listening to what I’ve been saying

Judy Anonette @biju
13 July, 07:18
Nobody freakin believes me when I share that it is part of the plan. How long have we been trying to show people what is coming?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 July, 07:12
👊👊👊

Judy Anonette @biju
13 July, 07:19
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
13 July, 10:32
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication