Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
07 July, 02:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Remember the Archbishop Viganò's open letter to President Trump?
I do.

https://archive.org/detail...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
07 July, 10:16
Being raised in the [catholic.church] gives me a bird's eye view of the whole set-up.

The [popes] the cardinals, etc.

I am at peace knowing my Mom and Dad are not here to witness the destruction of that church. The "training" has fortified my bond with My Creator and allowed me to see through the evil, and to get to the actual truth.

When I saw Vigano being summoned for excommunication at the vatican...I knew that church man was over the target.

p.s. In school, at mass, I .N.E.V.E.R. believed [THE POPE] was infallible. It was always a bone of contention between me and my parents!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 July, 01:54
Second time I've seen repeating #'s on a post!

Bubble Fat @Bubble_Fat
06 July, 12:34
Others know.

Truth will set free many.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 July, 11:36