Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
23 June, 02:28
🟢 Shall we leave dentists out of work?

Recently, cunning marketers and toothpaste sellers have convinced us that the normal color of tooth enamel is white. Although this is not entirely true, I'm not going to argue about it now, but will tell you a simple recipe that saves money, time, and health.

▶️10 drops of lemon, 15 drops of hydrogen peroxide, ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Mix all the ingredients, apply to a cotton swab and brush your teeth, gums, tongue, and upper palate with it. After using it for half an hour, refrain from rinsing your mouth, eating, and drinking.

Personally, I use this recipe once every two weeks.

✔️ This paste not only makes your teeth whiter, it perfectly dissolves tartar, disinfects the oral cavity, and heals small wounds and cracks.

Join: t.me/Health Tips🍀 (https://t.me/Health_Tips_U...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
24 June, 09:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you.

I have been dealing with an abscess that I have been using baking soda on. Also Swishing some peroxide .. it went away when I used
Micro Ingredients Pure Vitamin C Crystal Powder.
But seemed to initally shock my gum..
Funny since I take Vit C every day.

Impressed with micro...I use a tiny partial scoop that came in bag for tub water..with all the stuff added.

Now my mouth handles well..says something about the daily Vit C.
Last night sprayed throat with Hydrogen peroxide and then used a little Micro Vit C and it bubbled..was an accident but seemed beneficial.

Point Abscess is better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 09:58
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Casey.......Glad you're better 😍

24 June, 11:30 (E)
Thanks Laurie, Me too!

After Legend died at 7 1/2 and Cov have avoided Dr procedures for years... looking for addressing cause and NOT COVERING SYMPTOMS.

Looking back wish I had never gotten the last shots for my pups! I have seen a decline in other pup too.

I am just so sorry..I was always cautious and more conservative then my Vet liked.
Sadly this cannot be undone.

24 June, 11:35
I'll also pray for your pups.....they are family too......=)

24 June, 12:16
I just lost Legend..now it's just Tal and I.

Thank you Laurie...I miss him but grateful God choose me to love him for 7 1/2 years...too short but a treasure.

I miss mine that have passed as well.....Loved them dearly and still do🤗
01:21 PM - Jun 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
24 June, 02:57
I am with you!

Each special each unique..one never takes the place of another.

24 June, 03:50
😉