who have either worn a Medical boot or ankle monitor 🇺🇸🪖👊💥

https://x.com/Prolotario1/...

#NobodyEscapesThis
07:15 PM - Jun 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 June, 10:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We watched this movie tonight. I see this movie as revealing the truth about the horrors of child trafficking. Our entire society has lost the ability to be responsible for the safety of our children. This story should be told again and again until every human realizes that the responsibility for the well-being of the innocent children in this world lies with every single one of us. See something, Hear something - SAY SOMETHING - most importantly - DO SOMETHING. Very well written and gives a very strong message to all of us.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ELEMENTORY Full Movie | Thriller Movies | Empress Movies - YouTube

Following the disappearance of their son, a couple joins other parents whose children have gone missing from school. Frustrated by the lack of progress they ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 June, 04:27
Looks like Broken Ankles are Contagious in hollywood! 😂😂👏👏💥😊🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
16 June, 07:25
I didn't realize he was ONE OF THEM. So many!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 June, 07:28
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
🤷‍♀️ I'm not saying he is! I don't know.
I just remember him wearing the boot! 😹