Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 12:36
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Wrong!... 'Luciferian' pedo's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
04 March, 02:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
totally agree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 February, 08:13
cant make ads when youre dead. coming soon in an EBS near you

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 February, 10:48

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
13 February, 10:34
😲😳What the?!😨

Lee G... @LeeG
13 February, 12:30
santasurfa 😞 this is why we need the great awakening sooner rather than later #SaveOurChildren

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 February, 11:52
This is not OK ever!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
12 February, 11:47
I will refrain from writing the words I just spoke. May each of these people reap what they have sown.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 February, 10:41
Timmmmmmberrrrrrrrr!🌲☄️

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 08:31

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
12 February, 08:42
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
TIMBER!!! It's goin down! I believe America's first family put together a karoake version of Pitbul, my favorite rapper I had no idea I had's, Timber!!!!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
12 February, 10:11
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 08:25
When are we going to see Facebook in the hands of a good force?

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
12 February, 07:57
Let's make sure Fakebook gets a lot of exposure about this. If you are still on FB, for Petes sake why?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 February, 06:51
@1counterpart2
Yes and it is so disgusting and sick>🤢🤮🤮🤮 How can they even think that a child can handle such relationship> psychopaths.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
13 February, 11:00
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Not really a "relationship " at all !
If you call a rock on the ground a "flower" it does not make it a flower.
This is perverse ! And a pedophile is a pervert .
And the media is perverse.

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 February, 06:45
Everyone says dump facebook. Or you could stay on to be a thorn in fb's sides. Post about child trafficking. Post the news articles about arrests and there are enough news articles. Make it go viral on their own platform. It might be a way to wake up more people. Here, although it's great, for the most part, we preach to the choir.

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 12:38
In response Every Time to her Publication
Someone suggested to hide facebook ads - if enough people were to do so, fb would lose a lot of money.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 February, 06:38
The CIA WILL be scattered into the winds!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 06:37

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
12 February, 05:51
Its time for their symbolism to vost them their lives just like it does their victims.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
12 February, 05:37
😡😡😡😡

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
12 February, 05:26
Once again, a post that should be shared but will not be shared by many. You want to show your outrage by use of vile and profane language, and you are unable to express your outrage without the F bomb making sharing even worse. Anyone who cannot control their mouth or language is not in control and they assume others are ok with their foul vulgar language. I am here to tell you I am not ok with it. It is offensive to anyone who reads it let alone shares is. You only waste your post from not being shared and show your foul mouth!!!!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
12 February, 07:03
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
Ok, Karen.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
12 February, 11:50
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
Grow up and go FUCK yourself!

Kim Osbøl @Kim_Osboel
12 February, 05:13

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
12 February, 04:48
BOYCOTT FACEBOOK! And I wonder where cuck Zuck has the cannibal ads for his sister-in-law. This makes me so ANGRY!🤬🤬🤬

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
12 February, 04:48
Fakebook allows a bunch of stuff, even groups with children nude. I wonder through the years how much has been reported, and nothing done about it.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
12 February, 04:41
so if you are still on facebook you are supporting this shit. bail out of FB.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
12 February, 04:41
so if you are still on facebook you are supporting this shit. bail out of FB.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 04:25
Facebook should be closed down. They are promoting a danger to society. This isn't a matter of free of speech. They are publishing this promotion that is illegal.

Only followers of this user (Noseyddp) can see their posts

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
12 February, 04:24
Wait a minute. Is this for real? This ad is real? It is actually circulating as an ad in social media??? I've never seen such a thing? Surely this can't be.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 04:22
Stoning is an appropriate punishment for abusing children! It should hurt REAL BAD!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
12 February, 04:21
Thats creepy! Hes walking a child into the woods for sex? I guarantee that she doesnt need or prefer sex. She is a child!!

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
12 February, 04:09
truly sickens me to the core

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
12 February, 02:49
Oh Lord.