Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For the record, there was no insurrection at the Capitol. Facts. It was a staged production. Who staged it? You'll soon find out. If there's a conviction because of it, that will also be staged and fake as well. Enjoy the show, bathroom breaks are allowed.
01:39 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
15 February, 11:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No so fast.
Correction.
The white house, DC, the whole defacto governments is and has been an insurrection for decades, unlawful kangaroo courts, the treasonous BAR association, fbi, cia, police, large amounts of guilty, forcing domestic violence contracts.
#Foreign_Emoluments are internal insurrection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 February, 10:27
Lets go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
14 February, 05:19
conviction of those who caused insurrection its not Trump

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
13 February, 11:54
A pack of satanic maggots wrote this script for some really bad actors.
They're not very bright are they 🤔

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 03:38
Yes interesting that the DNC showed up *and presented as EVIDENCE) all that footage from #Antifa .
Very curious indeed. 😂

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 February, 12:35
The Navy was the acting company. 😉

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
12 February, 10:19
So what happens to the good guys that got scapegoated?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 04:45
Distraction so white hats could lift laptops.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
12 February, 04:13
This movie has been dragging on, it isn't fun or enjoyable. I am sick of listening to the left bash President Trump. Enough....
People keep saying Patriots are in control and then those same people keep saying it is in GOD's hands, it is his timing not ours. Which is it? ENOUGH!

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 03:52
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Listen, I feel your frustration, too. But, the farce can't continue much longer because those executive orders Bidan signed have 30 day start dates.
30 days from1/20/21 is 2/19/21.
Also, Deepstate lives in #MirrorWorld .
2+19 = 12/21 which was Trump's Executive Order, right @ghostezra ?
"12-21 Take it Away: Epstein Island Burns Away"
12 is the mirror of 21
One more week?
#Timesup

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
12 February, 02:55
Our whole fucking lives have been staged, will there ever be a point where they say you have been played a million times over suckers? Or, are we just going to drink it up and never learn the truth of any of this. Oh, btw people Biden wears a mask, is on a movie set, Trump is in charge with the Miltary and all these scumbugs will head to GITMO when the show is over!

American Woman @Justice4Children
12 February, 03:12
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
They just announced that Biden is closing GITMO.

I just heard it on the radio.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
12 February, 02:54
VETERAN WITH PTSD...signed a check, to include their life, to this nation. This nation craps on Veterans with PTSD, steal an election and free speech. Fake pandemic...REMOVES direct services and counseling support groups for veterans with PTSD. Veteran with PTSD has sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system chronically under assault and acute Adrenal Fatigue (no control over fight or flight nervous system)... the politicians play games...the Veterans consider and or commit suicide... its time to stop waiting and end the charade. All gave some, some gave all...please end this now..suicide.

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
12 February, 02:40
If there is a conviction us Patriots will start fighting against this movie!!! Time to end it.🙏

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
12 February, 03:22
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
They ended without showing the staged shooting, the buses of Antifa, the Trump supporters calling it fake, pulling down the people destroying the capital. What!?!?! This is getting to be too much. The American People could run a better trail then this. So obvious. This moving is becoming far too predictable.😭😭😭

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
12 February, 02:37
Honestly your post just pissed me off. Trump should be cleared of everything as he has done nothing wrong. To suggest that it is ok, is not acceptable. The BS needs to be done and Trump take his rightful place as the Head of our Republic or whatever he wants to name it. The lying and cheating has to stop. Tired of the CRAP!

Peggy Lee @RoyalCoachPeg
12 February, 02:35
Oh my Lord, PLEASE don't tell me they are going to convict Trump.... I trust the plan but my frustration level is at 99%! How on earth could that help the plan??

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
12 February, 02:34
The first arrest will shock the world??

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 February, 03:15
In response David Findley to his Publication
that possibility has crossed my mind. We must never forget that Trump truly is in charge though. whatever happens. The only thing that will get us all through the end is faith. I believe it will be proven that faith will be provable. that's how I see the Lord. I have more than faith. I see proof everywhere. when you make a loaf of bread, you proof the yeast. Stay strong, Patriots! Trump is.

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
12 February, 04:30
In response David Findley to his Publication
Not correct... there is NO 'first arrest will shock the world...

This IS in the Q drops:

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
The truth will shock the world.

See attachment... the only 4 drops that include 'shock the world'.

Having Fits @HavingFits
12 February, 02:24
I trust in the end I just don't get the current plan. Off the top of my head I can account for 100 family or friends that voted for Trump. NONE of those people are woke. I stopped trying because no matter what I present in photo, live cam, government document, documentry: they are still sheep. The consequence of my effort is it reflects on me poorly that they think I am wrong to crazy. Of 100 voters 97% voted for Trump, Of those 97 people only 4 woke????? Thats a fact. Worse many got or are getting the vaccine or have alreay????Pretty bad statistics.

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
12 February, 02:10
IF it's White Squall, is SOMEONE going to bring out the bell and start ringing it??

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 February, 02:09
I respectfully ask you do not follow a plan that convicts and arrests Donald Trump. How would you ever keep him safe? There has to be other ways to fulfill the plan. Maybe the people running and creating the plan have switched sides, body double, masks, blackmail, threats to families and are actually giving wrong information to harm our president. Please do not have them convict POTUS. Please this is not a Godly plan.

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
12 February, 02:05
Even a fake conviction will do more harm to our country It'ill create vailidation for those who are still alseep and hate T That would be the absolute wromg direction to take this This movie has already played out too long The division is still very strong because Dems are great at lying & MSM is great at being their messenger service doubling down on those lies Some ppl don't have the luxury of time to sit through a 4th 5th 6th etc Act Blue State residents r suffering finacially frm the strictest lockdows & look at what Insulin prices r doing to ppl! Its time to Strike & make it a big BOOM

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 February, 02:04
This part of the show is obvious...can't wait for Ashli to show back up.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 February, 01:56
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Who is that?

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
12 February, 02:02
the white hats created the event...it's all scripted ...needed an excuse for the insurrection act and to take DC over to arrest congress and clear the tunnels ...it's was one huge child sex trafficking ring...right in our faces...huge tunnel system world wide...it's all so disgusting ..anyway yeah ....it's all a movie..Trump returns in March

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
12 February, 02:02
Thank you for this ❤️

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
12 February, 02:01
I think you have a point. Can u imagine the wake up people would have if he's convicted? Im sorry. The Q post an arrest that will shock the world. No one has explained that one. Or the Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself. All planned and staged..but still. I'm just afraid if that happens people not knowing may do foolish things. I hope I'm wrong..

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
12 February, 02:34
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
maybe thats when the military will step forward..

Anna Mikemix @Annamikemix
12 February, 02:01
Does anyone else throw up a little whenever they hear George Stephanopoulos speak? 🤮

Maria Davis @elijahlove
In response Anna Mikemix to his Publication
No, but i throw up A LOT when I hear Kamala's voice. UGH!

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 02:00
I saw a video where they disect the entie thing with multiple angles. It was all and I mean all fake.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 February, 02:27
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
The video has been removed, but here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
12 February, 01:59
Repost repost repost

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
12 February, 01:57
White Squall
A must see movie!!

Joyce Wiles @GigiMom
12 February, 01:57
You crack me up, Ezra. Thx so much for the info mixed with humor. We all need it right now.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
12 February, 01:56
A CONVICTION????? Wth!!!! They are trying to get him IMPRISONED

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 February, 02:03
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
OMG I hope they don't plan on convicting POTUS!!! What if the people running stuff are actually black hats trying to take out our POTUS

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
I believe so. I saw a decode somewhere oredicting this with the q drop saying "don't worry POTUS was not harmed in any way and this can be undone".

Sun Rain @SunRain4444
12 February, 01:56
Im starting to think that God organized EVERYTHING for us to wake us up.