Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 01:39
For the record, there was no insurrection at the Capitol. Facts. It was a staged production. Who staged it? You'll soon find out. If there's a conviction because of it, that will also be staged and fake as well. Enjoy the show, bathroom breaks are allowed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
12 February, 02:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The first arrest will shock the world??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
that possibility has crossed my mind. We must never forget that Trump truly is in charge though. whatever happens. The only thing that will get us all through the end is faith. I believe it will be proven that faith will be provable. that's how I see the Lord. I have more than faith. I see proof everywhere. when you make a loaf of bread, you proof the yeast. Stay strong, Patriots! Trump is.
03:15 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response David Findley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whites QWall, click on at the bottom under it