Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more rally's than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to and end.
12:38 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
15 February, 01:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I shared the video Elvis singing and playing the piano with my Dad.
It lead to a discussion of the current political situation.
I dropped a red pill about Virtual "President" Bidan and Trump's return to the presidency.
He sent back a nasty reply.
I'm thinking I should bet him 50 ounces of silver that Trump will be the president of the restored republic by the end of April.
Do you think I should offer that bet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
15 February, 05:29
In one of DJT's speeches he said we may not see him for a while, this very well could be what he was talking about. Think back to when he said that but it made no sense (then) because he was still appearing everywhere. As we're going through this we're seeing and remembering many statements and posts that were made for future events, actually most of them. God has not forsaken us and neither has our President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
15 February, 01:57
In response Tanna Morris to his Publication
Yep, Dave from X22 Report discussed this in depth on his show last night. Check it out here:

https://rumble.com/vdubi5-...

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
13 February, 06:54
I bet he misses us too!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 06:53
Promise? 😉

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
13 February, 01:33
How BUMPY???

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 11:24
Seriously, anything to wake more up......shock them!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 06:56
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Needed. But be careful what you wish for.

Jody Mittiga @SayThePledge
13 February, 10:31
Good news: At "0 degrees" in Denver I can attest hell IS freezing over.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 February, 08:02
💗🙏💫💗🙌

Bec Mags @10sCpa
13 February, 02:06
I agree with you. Everything that Trump has said in the past has turned out to be true. There's no way he would have turned our country over to a China controlled puppet. He must have used the insurrection act.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
13 February, 12:42

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
12 February, 11:33
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Amen!!!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
12 February, 09:04
"Dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none." ~ John Bunyan, The Pilgrim's Progress

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 February, 07:59
I said I would call my people out of babylon, and you are witnessing this take place. As the veil is shattered , and you awaken to the monstrosity of babylon , remember that i have called each of you out of her, and my child said it would be so in his revelations. So how are you leaving babylon? in your sickened hearts and minds you have turned from her evil, you have emptied your hearts and minds of her for she is most foul and disgusting. You have forsaken that which she produces for your eyes and minds. I have called you says the lord God in heaven

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

John Herrly @Herrly
12 February, 07:30

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
12 February, 07:31
In response John Herrly to his Publication
I WISH!!!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
12 February, 07:27
This is so hard bc my parents believe fauci over their daughter. They got the vax today. If the truth were told prior maybe they would have believed me. 😢

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I'm sorry. Hugs to you. There are so many people I know and love getting it as well.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
28 February, 04:27
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I am so sorry to hear that your parents got the "jabs". I have been trying to warn my very-well-educated son about the "jabs" altering his DNA, but he doesn't seem to be trusting my words at this time. Thank God, there is always the powerful response of praying for our loved ones to have miraculous good health inspite of their poor choices. I ask our all-powerful, loving Heavenly Father to totally cleanse my loved ones of all toxic substances including mercury & aluminum. Also I ask our Heavenly Father to prevent all toxins from entering their bodies. I will ask God to hide this post from eyes of entities that would use it against me or my loved ones. I pray all the above in Jesus precious Name. I will also pray for your parents.

Susan White @DharmaDog
12 February, 07:26
Good Lord this is getting tough. But yes, I still have faith. 😫😫😫

In response Susan White to her Publication
I just wrote a post with those sentiments exactly. It's kinda funny at the end. You may enjoy it, I hope.

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 February, 07:25
🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jack’s Mama @HMH
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
LMAO!!! That's a Southwest plane trying to leave El Paso at 4:30pm in the summer🤣

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
12 February, 07:23
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:25
are the pics real of the tunnels being dismantled sir? the ones near white house? i dont know what to believe anymore

In response Brad Davis to his Publication
He may not see/answer. I have a blog link with a lot written by a lady named Judy Byington who may help with some more info/intel at least. She has contacts and seems very legit. It's posted a few times but you'll have to scroll down to find the posts on my timeline. Bless you. It's hard to be this non communicated with. I'm glad to have each other in this whole site!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 04:52
I keep thinking of this song. Eyes on the prize. I remembered it as it was at the end of a movie from the 90s called Green card. I listen to it when I need a like boost to my faith. It comes up constantly for me now on you tube now. Lets stay focused and remember that prize coming at the end if the movie!🙏
https://youtu.be/1Z46ahvbR...

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
12 February, 02:50
i read that Xi is actually working with trump and the white hats. and now suddenly biden isnt as close with china? what is going on?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 February, 02:40
I have a gut feeling that congress will break against natural law and convict to try to stave off the storm. At that point, the military will make EBS because last failsafe has been breached

12 February, 07:28
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
OOOh wow. some of us were chatting on here thinking he may be the "first arrest that will shock the world." If so, I will probs still not be worried, but this waiting is agonizing.

Frankie G.. @Anonrising
12 February, 02:40
Promises Made Promises Kept!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 February, 02:39
Hold the line patriots! Don't drown just before reaching the shore...

Only followers of this user (PATRIOPARTYPOWER) can see their posts