Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Please pray for me.
I cannot go into details but I am being targeted for (legally) homeschooling and was accused of being a "political amd religious extremist".
Any and all views I have shared here have stayed here, and I'm not actively politically involved in ANYTHING.
I dont belong to any organizations including political or religious. I *don't* attend meetings, rallies, groups, militias, church, nothing.
I have no weapons and no plan to do anything but just live day to day like most everybody else.
I suspect -with very substantial evidence- that my adult daughter who went all through public school and graduated, is behind the allegations.
She's angry that I homeschool her younger siblings and told me, "It's not ok to not go to school."
She could only call me a political/religious extremist because I'm a Creationist, am ProLife, and believe in Biblical Earth; and, I was a Trump supporter.
I need hard prayers fast, please, please
11:00 AM - May 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 May, 08:29
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
"But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!" (Isaiah 54:17 NLT)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spar Hawk @Sparhawk60
23 May, 12:10 (E)
Stand strong anon. God is with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 May, 07:31
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 May, 07:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 May, 07:11
🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 May, 06:33
🙏🙏💞

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 May, 06:07
🙏🏻❤️‍🔥🙏🏻

Robert Franz @afsocrob
22 May, 03:13
God will take care of you if you're His?

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
22 May, 03:11
I added my prayer for you. I prayed for steadfastness and protection from God. Stay strong!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 May, 02:42
I prayed for you sister.
Psalm 27 1-3

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 May, 02:40
Prayers and love!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 May, 02:31
🙏🙏🙏

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
22 May, 01:56
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
22 May, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 May, 01:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been there, done that with the judgment of adult children who are brainwashed to the left

you have the right to home school your children regardless of whoever does not like it

22 May, 06:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
thank you. i know. she said i was negligent

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
22 May, 01:26
Prayers and hugs sent - 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 May, 01:00
🙏

Judy Anonette @biju
22 May, 12:46
You are strong, don't cave to the daughter, it is none of her business to begin with. Homeschooling is a wonderful thing especially when every evil thing is aimed at hitting your child in the school system.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
22 May, 12:17
Praying for you and your daughter now.

Pink Totter @Totter
22 May, 12:07
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
22 May, 11:55
In Repentance
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah,
Thank You Father God
For Hearing Your Children's Voices, Responding To Your Children's Hearts.

We Speak Life,
We Speak Positivity
To Each Situation
Throughout The Day
In Thanksgiving
And Praise Acknowledging
Father God Takes Care Of Business.

Father God Knows.
Yeshua Messiah Knows.

Thank You Father God
For Your Wall Of Protection Surrounding Your Children
As They Go To And Fro.

Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
Jesus Rebukes Evildoers.
Jesus Rebukes Negativities.

ALL Things First Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah In Thanksgiving.
Amen And Amen.

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

22 May, 06:06
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
thank you
[tears]

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 May, 11:46
Oh, Jesus, protector of the innocent, shield Carolyn from false accusations.

In Your divine wisdom, reveal the truth and clear her name.

Guide those who bear witness, so that they may speak with honesty and integrity.

Grant her the strength to endure this trial, trusting in Your love and justice.

Amen.

22 May, 06:07
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
thank you. God bless

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 11:44
This entire process has torn families to shreds. I am really sorry you're going through this. I pray that things get resolved in your favor . . . Whatever is going on, I pray that you will be OK and you will gain support from this family of Patriots. Amen. Sending love Patriot.

22 May, 06:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
3 letter agency called
very stressful
thank you

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 May, 11:43
Sending Prayers Now 🙏🙏🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
22 May, 11:24
🙏🙏🙏

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 May, 11:19
Being a political & religious extremist is not a crime so who cares?

22 May, 11:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yes, I know but it doesn't help the [false] picture painted.
Plus what does it imply to the ignorant?
thank you for your encouragement

arba happihr @arba
22 May, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏
Dear God please send protection to Carolyn
Help her daughters heart come back to love.
Thank you🙏💛
Many teachers are so brain washed, and ignorant. 🙏🙏🙏
I give you high praises for home schooling

22 May, 11:19
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you so much
I need a positive resolution for all involved. Thank you