Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 May, 11:00
Please pray for me.
I cannot go into details but I am being targeted for (legally) homeschooling and was accused of being a "political amd religious extremist".
Any and all views I have shared here have stayed here, and I'm not actively politically involved in ANYTHING.
I dont belong to any organizations including political or religious. I *don't* attend meetings, rallies, groups, militias, church, nothing.
I have no weapons and no plan to do anything but just live day to day like most everybody else.
I suspect -with very substantial evidence- that my adult daughter who went all through public school and graduated, is behind the allegations.
She's angry that I homeschool her younger siblings and told me, "It's not ok to not go to school."
She could only call me a political/religious extremist because I'm a Creationist, am ProLife, and believe in Biblical Earth; and, I was a Trump supporter.
I need hard prayers fast, please, please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 May, 11:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Being a political & religious extremist is not a crime so who cares?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, I know but it doesn't help the [false] picture painted.
Plus what does it imply to the ignorant?
thank you for your encouragement
11:20 AM - May 22, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
22 May, 12:23
I am sorry and hope that you are able to respond to her with boundaries. I worked for someone for many years back in the early 2000s and he homeschooled all 3 kids but they gave the kids option to go to public or charter school when they felt ready to try it. The two natural born children did 1 year (I think 7th or 8th grade) and said no way. There was an adopted son who preferred public and I suspect it was because he was a different race/ethnicity and it was an opportunity for him to be around similar peers. They are all fine, successful kids that went on to college for what that's worth. When she has her own kids she can navigate the system if she would like.

22 May, 06:05 (E)
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
she reported me for neglect
now im dealing with a 3 letter agency

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 May, 11:39
You are strong. You can handle anything. We all know that we eventually have to take a stand and have our faith tested

22 May, 06:09
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
thank you