Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 09:39
ORACLES OF THE LIVING GOD> ALWAYS WINNING>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 May, 04:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
and didnt know until 5 years ago... amazing God.. how great thou art.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
He was saving you, fresh ranks. GOD bless ya sister.
04:33 PM - May 19, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 May, 09:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i knew i was different and alone my whole life. quiet shy, never spoke. i was the observer. when investigating star seeds it mentioned those who observe and at night while sleeping your spirit goes back above to tell what you saw for the day. i was always tired upon awakening and not a morning person ever. that explains it!! ha ha.. no. i was intuitive with no knowledge as i thought everyone saw and felt what i felt. of course now my intuition is wild . it can be a godsend or a curse as i see things and outcomes.. they all think i am nuts.. so i guess i know better now.. there are many of us drawn together for this change. i am so excited about this. to be blessed with my life. never easy or given to me but learned a lot just by being who i was as are you dear friend... i enjoy your posts.. dont understand gematria . the process yes but not a critical thinker but more of a definer of the truths. so lucky to be here..

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 May, 09:11
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
i am 78 almost and expecting to be around for at least another 50.. what a future weve got!!