Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 09:39
ORACLES OF THE LIVING GOD> ALWAYS WINNING>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 May, 04:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
and didnt know until 5 years ago... amazing God.. how great thou art.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 04:33
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
He was saving you, fresh ranks. GOD bless ya sister.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 May, 09:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i knew i was different and alone my whole life. quiet shy, never spoke. i was the observer. when investigating star seeds it mentioned those who observe and at night while sleeping your spirit goes back above to tell what you saw for the day. i was always tired upon awakening and not a morning person ever. that explains it!! ha ha.. no. i was intuitive with no knowledge as i thought everyone saw and felt what i felt. of course now my intuition is wild . it can be a godsend or a curse as i see things and outcomes.. they all think i am nuts.. so i guess i know better now.. there are many of us drawn together for this change. i am so excited about this. to be blessed with my life. never easy or given to me but learned a lot just by being who i was as are you dear friend... i enjoy your posts.. dont understand gematria . the process yes but not a critical thinker but more of a definer of the truths. so lucky to be here..

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
i am 78 almost and expecting to be around for at least another 50.. what a future weve got!!
09:11 PM - May 19, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it