Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TODAY, PLEASE COMFORT ME.. BE THE LIGHT THAT KEEPS ME SAFE. You are my light in the mist of darkness…… I am not afraid…..brutal people will attack, and they will fall…. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name… I give this to you Father God… I cannot do this alone. Let me live in your house Lord and pray in your temple.

My fiancé left us and the kids to move into a B&B on a forest preserve and beautiful creek with my brothers fiancé and now they are together…… we are feeling so abandoned, scared and lonely…..

It’s a very sad situation.

In times of trouble my Lord will protect me and keep me safe on top of his Mighty Rock
10:11 AM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 May, 05:42
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
07 May, 01:02
🙏🙏💔🙏💔🙏🙏

So sorry Apryl.

Praying someday you can look back and view this as the blessing it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 May, 12:32
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am so sorry. May GOD watch over you and your children and protect you all. May He shelter you from this storm and bring you all comfort and peace. May He guide your footsteps along the pathway of life and may His light shine brightly upon you all. May GOD'S grace always be with you all. Keep the faith. Keep going. GOD'S got you. Praying for you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 May, 12:28 (E)
I am so sorry you are going through this. I have a 20+ marriage very much on the rocks because my husband has really bad ptsd & he has the flight mode on. He keeps threatening to sell our house in the middle of all of this & build a new house. With everything I have going on, he really thinks I have the energy or desire to do this. He's wrapped up in stupid materialism thoughts & I am in a spiritual battle he doesn't even understand. I'm trying desperately to keep our family unit together during this mess & it's constant stress on me. I'm supposed to be the nurturing mom & need to take on the strong male roll too because my husband can't deal with the reality of this insane world. It's very lonely & I pray constantly that he can handle whatever is coming. It's way too much stress. Please use your faith in GOD right now and we are here to give you strength 💪. You can do this. I pray for your family and for divine peace and guidance for both of us. Hang in there.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 May, 12:26
Thank God he is out of your life. You are better with out him. Learn from this experience but have no bitter feelings.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 May, 12:23
I'm so sorry. I'll hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 12:20
🙏🙏
💕💗
👋

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 May, 12:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
07 May, 12:17
So sorry to hear this. Prayers up for your strength (and your children and brother). After reading your post I can't help thinking...you and your brother dodged some serious bullets! Sometimes blessings are hidden. In time I believe you will see this. Godspeed in your journey.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 May, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
07 May, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 May, 11:36
Hi Apryl….sending all the wonderful prayers
that came my way the other day.
The Power of Collective Prayers
are amazing and healing.
Dear God please continue this
prayer chain all through her
time of need.🙏🏽

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 May, 11:33
Lifting you up in prayer sister. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

This may be a blessing in disguise as it does not seem this guy has a faithful bone is his body. YOU and your children deserve much better. 🙏🏻

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 May, 11:21
🙏Prayers! He didn't deserve you after all. He will never be faithful to anyone. Seems to me they deserve each other. Praying for you son also🙏. 🙏🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 May, 10:48
Praying for you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
07 May, 10:47
Sending you Prayers & Strength, and word that you are not alone. You have a very BIG family you haven't even met yet, but that day is coming. We are all one big Family, actually.
Though feeling great loss, perhaps God is actually clearing the way for someone really, really, truly GREAT who walks in Honor, Integrity and True Love into your and your kids' life. Someone who would never in a million years leave you come heck or high water...incoming.
This was my first thought reading your story,
"God is going to bring someone Super Wonderful into your life" - inspired to tell you that and I couldn't shut up.

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 May, 10:33
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 May, 10:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

amy lilley @amylilley
07 May, 10:24
Came up today, in His mighty and wonderful name🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 May, 10:38
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Thank you so much 🥹 this exactly what I have been feeling I need to do. The kids need me to be strong… this is the second father my 8 yr old son has lost in 6 years… one has gone home to the Lord and now this… We now know and truly believe our REAL FATHER, will never abandon us… My son looks up to Jesus as an example and wears his WWJD Bracelet everyday so that he is reminded constantly of how a REAL MAN operates in this world and what decision to make in real life. God Bless and thank you

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 May, 08:52
In response amy lilley to her Publication
This is AWESOME !!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
07 May, 10:18
Praying now.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 May, 10:39
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏 ❤️