Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 May, 09:12 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I laughed for 3 minutes straight and cried all down my face when I saw this today (omg im lol-ing again!)😂
The TEETH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 May, 04:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 06:20
Add in JOY of the LORD is our strength. Yep.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 May, 06:11
Yeah, we don’t laugh enough. Here’s a funny story I’ll share that happened yesterday. I hope you’ll laugh as hard as I did.

My husband was the victim of a string of events that lead to this (and a great sport he was):

I absentmindedly mixed some raw eggs with boiled (see where this is going, right?).

He takes the boiled eggs to work and normally peels them before packing them up for work. Of course he didn’t have time this time.

He has 3, and apparently one isn’t boiled. Of course he picked the one! And, he was in a situation where he didn’t have something to crack it on, of course!

So of course he cracked it ON HIS HEAD!!!!

I’m still laughing! And he laughed telling me the story. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 May, 06:44
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂😂😂

♥️👊♥️♥️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 May, 06:48
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😆 I need to do that for my husband 😆

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 May, 06:08
Since 9/11 I’m lucky to laugh once a day, the world changed and life wasn’t fun but serious, it’s just getting worse

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 May, 06:07
Happy to report that I'm well above average for an "adult."

But what are the criteria for being considered an adult, because I'm not sure I should be included in that group 🤷‍♂️🤣

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 May, 06:13 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Definitely not, Mike. 😂wear it as a badge. 👏💪