Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 May, 06:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 May, 06:11
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yeah, we donโ€™t laugh enough. Hereโ€™s a funny story Iโ€™ll share that happened yesterday. I hope youโ€™ll laugh as hard as I did.

My husband was the victim of a string of events that lead to this (and a great sport he was):

I absentmindedly mixed some raw eggs with boiled (see where this is going, right?).

He takes the boiled eggs to work and normally peels them before packing them up for work. Of course he didnโ€™t have time this time.

He has 3, and apparently one isnโ€™t boiled. Of course he picked the one! And, he was in a situation where he didnโ€™t have something to crack it on, of course!

So of course he cracked it ON HIS HEAD!!!!

Iโ€™m still laughing! And he laughed telling me the story. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
๐Ÿ˜† I need to do that for my husband ๐Ÿ˜†
06:48 PM - May 02, 2024
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 May, 07:37
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Haha, sneaky, sneaky!