Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
That lil mixer is a bad ass. Don't need a three hundred fiat apparatus to make good bread.
09:03 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 April, 09:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i dont have a kitchen aid...
i make mine using the no knead method..
bunch of recipes on youtube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 09:06
You could knead your delicious bread with your bare hands and I bet it would turn out great! 😄
Just in case your "lil mixer" ceases to work!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 09:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That suckah handled bidness but still wanna learn that process. I was like WELL looky here, after the 500 degree bake and sliding into to the 475 with the top off bake. Reminds me of Vinny and his fam like you said hand made kicking stellar ass.

30 April, 09:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
At one point initially the dough was going up the bread hooks, super happy starter. lol I was like FK is up. I am literally sans that recipe winging it and being more cavalier to see what it will do. Ain't now way women called it fancy stuff and lamented it for hundreds of years. SOME of these starters are supposedly thousands of years old. MINE purchased supposedly from a 233 year old starter. I was like JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL> lol 15 more minutes and will post the outcome. AS I was "working".

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 April, 09:05
Yep and then Kitchen Aide MOFO's are always $299 bastards! I agree mine and yours work just fine...Matter of fact a buddy of mine gave it to me can't beat that with a hammer!!!