Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And Iโ€™m fucking tired of being called one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 04:49
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I appreciate Mikeโ€™s timeline Traceyโ€ฆ.
We can meet here for some
Good F-Bombs.

I am now
A
PROFESSIONAL
CONSPIRACY REALIST.๐Ÿ˜‰

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 05:39
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Not sure if you have this one or not, Urban ๐Ÿ‘‡

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
This is interesting regarding quantities of jet fuel as well ๐Ÿ‘‡
11:17 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 06:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I've flown on commercial flights probably 100 times. I always grab a window seat when I can. I've seen the "fuel" trucks they bring out before the flight leaves. They're barely the size of a large pickup truck. The tankers aren't big enough to hold more than a few hundred gallons of gas. The more I pay attention, the more I realize that it's all a scam. Everything is an illusion.

25 April, 08:46
Good observation. Guess that's how the small startup airlines can offer flights for $39.
Same with people movers. They have maglev trains at Disneyworld, but no one notices. Magnetic levitation. Free energy.

https://youtu.be/b0cAWgTPi...
Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now (Official Audio) - YouTube

Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now (Official Audio)Stream Johnny Nash here: https://johnnynash.lnk.to/ICSCNSubscribe to Johnny Nash's YouTube Channel: https...

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 April, 01:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
Sure does make ya think doesnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜€
I have to think total mind control was/had been used on all the ppl seeing this event, not to mention the ppl actually there witnessing it, to not even question all the inconsistencies of that day!
Perhaps the shock & awe caused the trauma but after years of reflecting & every year having a ritual to remind us of that day by calling out the names, kept us in that loop!
Wouldnโ€™t you think after this many years something would click or you would have a lightbulb moment to challenge your beliefs of that day?
I donโ€™t know, but it sure did for me & stating those newfound beliefs made me a conspirator & socially inept!

24 April, 02:23
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Def makes you think ๐Ÿค”
I guess by nature most people are just too trusting of those in positions of authority.
Then we have the TV being an actual mind control device.
And fluoride in the water to dumb people down and make them apathetic.
All combined make a toxic soup of drone dip for reprogramming people.

The most notable thing is, when someone finally stops to analyze something that doesn't seem right and inevitably uncovers lies, digging through those lies leads to even MORE lies. Suddenly stretched out in all directions lie miles of rabbit holes.
B'cuz [they] lied about EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ˜ 

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
25 April, 09:50
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
I agreeโ€ฆโ€ฆ..and all the BS and hogwash they shoved down our throats over the years made it so easy for us to believe EVERYTHING we were seeing on 9/11. I mean, it HAD to be true cuz we were watching it in real time, with our own eyesโ€ฆ.and our eyes wouldnโ€™t lieโ€ฆโ€ฆ..no, but THOSE SOBs would and DIDโ€ฆโ€ฆover and overโ€ฆ..again and again!

I never believed what was โ€œfedโ€ to us about the JFK assassination and who the hell back in 1963 would give credence to the ramblings of an 18 yr old, and who could I talk to or ask questions of anyway? Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that our own govโ€™t would be plotting against us, yet, here we are! I was never interested in politics per se, until Clinton appeared on the scene! Something about him made my skin crawlโ€ฆโ€ฆ.he was just kinda โ€œsmarmyโ€, and their was something about the wifeโ€ฆโ€ฆ.something evil behind that fake smile of hersโ€ฆโ€ฆlittle did we know! My โ€œawakeningโ€ REALLY began when Obummer showed up!