Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And I’m fucking tired of being called one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 04:49
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I appreciate Mike’s timeline Tracey….
We can meet here for some
Good F-Bombs.

I am now
A
PROFESSIONAL
CONSPIRACY REALIST.😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 05:39
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Not sure if you have this one or not, Urban 👇

23 April, 05:45 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you Mike…..
Another good meme for the stash.
In slow motion, the explosives were obvious.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I still have a hard time with this, not doubting this is real but my daughter was in that bldg that day & she told me she after she made it to the 44th floor from the 69th floor, which is a Sky lobby where ppl exchange elevators & there were a lot of tv’s for financials…”news” had cut in & as she was watching she saw a plane on the screen before what she believed hit her bldg. From I have heard, that plane wasn’t spliced into the film until after the explosion so how could she have seen it b4?
If the real truth ever comes out, this is going to b very hard for those like my daughter as a survivor & those whose loved ones were murdered. Maybe this is what they need to hear but it can also trigger that whole day all over again. It was hard enough for me to accept what really happened after believing the lie for so many years. The truth needs to come out
10:19 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 April, 12:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The planes shown on TV were ALL CGI.
ALL the buildings were imploded with explosives and had NOTHING to do with mudslides flying planes into the buildings.

24 April, 09:04
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I know that now, this wasn’t my point. My point is how will ppl like my daughter, other survivors & those whose family members died handle the real truth of this when it comes out? We here have had a few years to dissect it all, they haven’t. Many like my daughter witnessed jumpers, heard them hit the ground, then saw body parts on the ground. This is going to b a shock to their system. It took me awhile to accept all this. Hopefully we will b able to console them

23 April, 10:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Is your husband still flying or
close to retirement?
Simply cannot imagine how your
daughter would feel,
although perhaps we all
could heal together Mare.
You….Mom,
what an experience for you as well.

Somehow this heals a deep pain
I cannot explain.

23 April, 11:29
Yes he still flies but retires next Jan. New beginnings 🤩 He was flying then as well & had flown into DC the day b4. Daughter is strong & sure she can handle whatever comes out, just so tired of others not knowing. I could give you a play by play of what happened that day from her telling her story & what we experienced. It stays with you a long time. She has moved on with her life & very happy now. She was spared to give life to her 3 daughters. I know it will anger her for sure after having witnessed ppl jumping & then seeing body parts on the ground. Every time I see these videos I think of her in there no matter how it was destroyed. Being these evil monsters to justice & soon