Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
In 2017 I went through the biggest heartache I'd ever endured. Shattered to my core by the realization that my sister was a malignant narcissist, I lost my entire family by fighting back and writing about my experience.

By 2020 I relapsed after thirteen years of sobriety.

I walked away from every toxic friendship I'd endured.

I came very close to losing my husband, who is the love of my life.

In 2022 I entered rehab, and not voluntarily.

I spent a night in jail after a bad reaction to Gabapentin, then went off all pharmaceuticals.

The next year of my life was brutal, so anxious I could hardly function and without any support whatsoever aside from God, my husband and my beloved golden retriever.

I had to pick myself up and dust myself off and start fresh, it was utterly terrifying.

There is life after the Storm.

If God brings you to it my friends, He will assuredly bring you through it.

https://youtu.be/q9fzvv6ka...
STOP WORRYING! God Isolated You, Because God wants You To Rest And To Rebuild The Temple - YouTube

It is a marvelous experience to be one of those whom God has chosen. This is every believer's wish. Unfortunately, many of them are not willing to face the t...

03:13 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
26 April, 03:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I Love You….
Such a beautiful testimony of
strength and faith.
Clearly I am not the
only spirit you inspire.
Thank you for your amazing vibe.

This is Jack.
He was orphaned in mom’s yard.
There is nutt’n cooler than
doing something,
that may never be able to repay….
Actually,
God Knows when you
give from your heart.
The courage to share this,
may reach someone quietly
and
help them
heal as well.🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 April, 07:48
I can so relate to you. I know some of what you say. It is so awful when a family turns on a member. It happened to me. I get the feeling that they (my family) don't like me because I am a curse breaker. I think God has been with me and tenderly kept me protected from the worst parts of what I went through. Now my sisters know I am intuitive and appreciate it. I just had my older brother tell me he is sick of my BS stories in a text. It doesn't bother me anymore what he or anyone else thinks. I made a joke of it. Sick people hate truth-tellers. It destroys their paradigm. God Bless you and may he continue to wrap his arms around you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 02:13
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you kindly, Telesia. Narcissists need a scapegoat and the truthteller of the family is their target. I'm so sorry for your experience and no, I don't care what anyone thinks of me any longer-they don't walk in my shoes, they haven't lived my life. God knows our hearts, and He will have vengeance-I can guarantee they will reap what they've sown.

https://youtu.be/VOEFh5042...
What do narcissists do to truth tellers? (Narcissistic Family Roles) - YouTube

SIGN UP FOR MY HEALING PROGRAM: https://doctor-ramani.teachable.com/p/taking-yourself-back-healing-from-narcissistic-antagonistic-relationshipsLISTEN TO MY N...

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 April, 04:58
God Bless You and Yours Michele, and congratulations. You have been in my prayers daily since the first day we commented on each others post. Hopefully we can get together soon and I can give you a real Hug❤️❤️🌻🌻🙏🏻🙏🏻.

24 April, 02:17
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I would love that! I'm in a much better place now and truly can't wait to meet you one day. Love to you honey.

connie wright @cowri
23 April, 04:51
God has held me up when I needed him the most he answered. Angels wrapped their arms around me & are still here until I don't need them anymore. All we have to do is ask...it has to come from our hearts...

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 April, 04:19
I went though a very similar situation, except I was badly injured (prescribed every narcotic known to man) and my sons narcissistic father, died from an fentanyl overdose. Needless to say.. It woke me up to reality & changed everything. Once I started to heal, & learn forgiveness, my son’s father came to me in lucid dream and I got to see the level of Heaven that he was currently in with my grandma that died 2 weeks before he did. She told me she knew he was coming, and stuck around to help him cross over. He came walking down the aisle of the massive lecture hall with a BIBLE under his arm. He said he was so sorry for what he did, and now he is learning what he failed to learn when he was alive and going through his awakening process. When my grandma & him both hugged me the energy of LOVE was so intense I could barley stand, I went to the back of the hall in the bathroom and pinched myself and looked in the mirror saying out loud “This is really happening”
Then I woke up!

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
23 April, 04:07
you know the more i listened i now understand what is wrong with my oldest daughter. i thank you so very much again for posting this , i never relized there was such a thing, my spouse read the definition and totally agrees that is what has been going on her whole life and she is 46 . i almost cried now i will pray for God to remove the disorder.God Bless You and Yours
im relieved

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 April, 04:01
You have been forged by multiple fires with all that you have endured. By the grace of God, you are here with us today. Best of all you have your beloved husband and golden retriever! Praise Jesus, God is Good! 🙏 💕

Water Mark @Watermark
23 April, 03:56
🙏🙏🙏

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 April, 03:46
Addictions are the scourge of the Earth, and a fellow human understands the clutches of its tentacles. Being strong enough to overcome the dragon, speaks volumes of your character, Divine Woman.

I have found...the most down-trodden humans morph into incredible warriors, when we do the work to slay our demons.

I'm proud of you! As a student of Bill W's philosophy, I understand what you have accomplished...

23 April, 03:57
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Thank you so very much for your sweetness Dottie. I grew up too quickly and became way too responsible at a very young age-I parented my parents and siblings. By the time I entered Villanova I was ready to sow some wild oats, and I learned quickly that alcohol all but eviscerated my social anxiety. My father and both grandfathers struggled with alcoholism-I struggled with opioids after a bad motorcycle accident-and although I enjoyed years of sobriety I was never humbled by life-I always bounced back. This last time had me on my knees, literally clinging to God each and every step of the way-I've no words to describe my sheer terror. Between Q and that disclosure, then COVID and all the hell I raised in our town (I had a pastor fired for calling me a "fucking Trump whore" because I asked him to revoke his mask requirement) and menopause?

Welp, let's just say ONLY God could have kept me vertical. Huge faith builder for sure-so much love to you my dear friend.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
23 April, 03:44
From the first time you replied to one of my posts I knew you were different?, special?
Only someone who has been through hardships can sense things on a whole other level.
And you sense them.
Yep, God knows exactly what He is doing.
God bless you and keep you safe.

23 April, 03:47
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Your kind words mean more to me than you could possibly know. I am blessed by our connection, for sure. God's abundance to you my friend.

23 April, 03:39
first congratulations , ive been down there at times myslf only from verbal abuse and ill tell you what, Jesus was with me the whole time , he is with us all and i so appreciate you sharing. God Be With You And Bless You and Yours My Friend

23 April, 04:01
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Blessed by your words my friend and you are so right-Jesus is my rock-my entire life I have felt His presence and during my "awakening" I went through a phase where I thought Jesus wasn't God-the most barren and terrorizing years of my life. I never want to lose Him again.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 April, 03:38
So Proud of You! 🫶🏻👍🏼👊🏻
After I broke my back, they put me on Gabapentin too! I did not like the effects at all! And took myself off it! I applaud You and am Happy for You! Blessings to You Always 🥰🙏🏼

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 03:34
Thank you for sharing with us ❤️
You are a warrior

arba happihr @arba
23 April, 03:21
Aloha
Holy smokes!
What a horrific time you have been having.
Been there.
Keep your head up and keep pushing forward.
One day at a time.
That worked for me.
Lower your expectations bit.
You might be a little harsh with the lady in the mirror
Sending you arms full of Love and Positive wishes and hugs.
You are a winner.🤗💞
Narcissist damage everyone's life they come into.
They need prayers , Narcissists are intentionally Evil Jackals.

23 April, 03:43
In response arba happihr to her Publication
arba i so agree with all you said but the NARCISSIST thingy is SO TRUE. im happy for your post, i didnt relize what they were called until now, i have a few in my family and its so HARD ... thank you for the info friend

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:19
Michele, you rock! That had to be so hard. I know all about addiction. May you continue to fight on and stay blessed ❤️🙏