Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 April, 03:13
In 2017 I went through the biggest heartache I'd ever endured. Shattered to my core by the realization that my sister was a malignant narcissist, I lost my entire family by fighting back and writing about my experience.

By 2020 I relapsed after thirteen years of sobriety.

I walked away from every toxic friendship I'd endured.

I came very close to losing my husband, who is the love of my life.

In 2022 I entered rehab, and not voluntarily.

I spent a night in jail after a bad reaction to Gabapentin, then went off all pharmaceuticals.

The next year of my life was brutal, so anxious I could hardly function and without any support whatsoever aside from God, my husband and my beloved golden retriever.

I had to pick myself up and dust myself off and start fresh, it was utterly terrifying.

There is life after the Storm.

If God brings you to it my friends, He will assuredly bring you through it.

https://youtu.be/q9fzvv6ka...
STOP WORRYING! God Isolated You, Because God wants You To Rest And To Rebuild The Temple - YouTube

It is a marvelous experience to be one of those whom God has chosen. This is every believer's wish. Unfortunately, many of them are not willing to face the t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Michele, you rock! That had to be so hard. I know all about addiction. May you continue to fight on and stay blessed ❤️🙏
03:19 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it