Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 April, 11:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWhy can't people be more like this and actually care more about other human beings? This world disgusts me right now and I am so sick of what has been going on all around us. Just wake me up when it's all over. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 10:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Don’t let the dark make you think YOUR LIGHT doesn’t make a difference. Because it does! ❀️ πŸ”₯❀️

22 April, 05:00
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI try not to, I just have some bad days, once in awhile. I come out of it and thank God for helping me through it. That's why I don't stay online a lot except for doing my Bible verses and prayers. I try to stay away from the chaos and negativity going on.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

My soul benefits from your ministry. πŸ™

God mercy is fresh & new every morning.
❀️
07:30 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
22 April, 11:03
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate them. Amen, that it is. God is so good. He keeps me grounded and on the right path. I am so thankful for all of you being here with me each and every day, sharing in God's Word.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

J J Larr @3JJL
23 April, 12:16
πŸ’—βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’—