Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Why can't people be more like this and actually care more about other human beings? This world disgusts me right now and I am so sick of what has been going on all around us. Just wake me up when it's all over. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️
11:51 PM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 April, 10:32
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There are awesome people we just see a lot of ugliness on social media and sometimes driving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 04:54
In response Happy Days to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️You're right. We just don't see it enough.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 April, 10:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Don’t let the dark make you think YOUR LIGHT doesn’t make a difference. Because it does! ❤️ 🔥❤️

22 April, 05:00
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I try not to, I just have some bad days, once in awhile. I come out of it and thank God for helping me through it. That's why I don't stay online a lot except for doing my Bible verses and prayers. I try to stay away from the chaos and negativity going on.🙏❤️🤗🕊️