Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 April, 06:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 06:21
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
However, any physical treatment belongs under medical control – only in this way can the good side of this natural energy be used.

http://www.jachymovlazne.e...

czech republic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 06:31
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I do NOT have much trust in Medical...

I have repeatedly not taken pharmaceuticals..gut said no...only to discover it damaged the very body part organ it was given to help.
..and REMOVED FROM MARKET.

Kira Kju @kju17
I haven't been to a doctor for more than 30 years, and for so long I haven't had any so-called cure... I don't trust doctors, scientists and politicians...
06:42 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by kju17 in this post can reply
18 April, 07:01 (E)
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
You sound like me! Nice to meet you! Any way to have this benefit in US?
I find most warned away from is where the gem is.

I don't play by their rules...I pray and discern.

...it has made all the world of a difference.💥

Have ticked off lots of Dr... I listen then decide. I had an injury TBI at 23 yr. Passenger in car during ice storm. Seizures, had to relearn some skills...believe for good. The Neurologist couldn't control seizures with med (Med was taken off market 30 + yrs later for causing Brain Atrophy.) Well I weened off and stopped...learned to deal with stressors...not medicate.

Drugs conceal symptoms they do NOT ADDRESS CAUSE>

I address cause.

Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 08:07
🙏