Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 06:21
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
However, any physical treatment belongs under medical control – only in this way can the good side of this natural energy be used.

http://www.jachymovlazne.e...

czech republic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 April, 06:31
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I do NOT have much trust in Medical...

I have repeatedly not taken pharmaceuticals..gut said no...only to discover it damaged the very body part organ it was given to help.
..and REMOVED FROM MARKET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 06:20
Subsequently, the body calms down painful and inflammatory problems and improves the function of all components of the musculoskeletal system – joints, muscles, tendons and the relevant vascular and nerve supply. In most cases, the relief lasts for more than half a year, the quality of life in chronically ill patients improves, and the consumption of analgesics and other drugs decreases.
Unnecessary Concerns About Health Risks in Radon Baths
Most people hear mostly negative information about ionizing radiation from the media: weapons of mass destruction, radiation sickness, and so on. Radiation treatment is then associated only with cancer therapy. At the same time, ionizing radiation is less risky in the hands of a doctor than, for example, penicillin. Severe allergic reactions to penicillin still cause deaths today. So far, no one has died from medical radiation.

18 April, 06:28
Have you done a Drinking Radium Treatment?

Years ago I did very hot baking soda and sea salt baths....20 minutes. I was weak in the nees after and slept so amazingly peaceful.

Baths also left a charcoal black bath ring ...for some time before they stopped.

I have wondered if that is one reason I saw things...Awake.

Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 06:17
The penetration of radon into the bloodstream is negligible and the biological half-life (elimination of radon from the body) is 20 minutes.

How do radon baths affect the human body?
Therapy is the art of using a drug in optimal quality and quantity. The quality of radon is soft alpha radiation, the quantity is the strength of the Jáchymov springs and the centuries-proven dosage of radon baths. Their treatment range is 10 to 24 baths with an intensity of 4.5 – 5.5 kBq, for 20 minutes. The absorbed energy stimulates tissue regeneration and the elimination of harmful oxidative stressors (mostly free radicals from chemicals, processed foods and the environment). The production of hormones, including pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and sex hormones, increases. All components of the immune system are activated. These processes are started during the treatment stay and continue for about 4-6 weeks after the last radon bath.

18 April, 06:33
I would do this!

Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 06:15
Radon – Radioactive Villain or Genius Healer?
Thus, organisms have had time to develop natural physiological responses that protect cells from radioactive damage. These are mainly regenerative processes. Humans are therefore also able to react to ionizing radiation to a certain extent by activating their regenerative processes, and they are capable of a certain hardening both against radiation and, non-specifically, against other physical and chemical damage to cells. Jáchymov balneology uses this phenomenon in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases in the broad sense of the word. Radon, or radon isotope 222, is a chemically inert gas that rises in the depths of the Ore Mountains and dissolves in underground springs. It is a source of soft ionizing alpha radiation. During a radon bath, the body surface is exposed to a kind of energy shower of radon alpha particles, triggering a chain of physiological reactions.