Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 April, 10:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
It is a dude if it has An Apple it has a banana unless it was removed eeewww still it is an it. There is a picture it’s clear as day. I am looking for it.
11:02 AM - Apr 18, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 April, 01:25
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
i knew it. so much fuss and ceremony..went up too fast and now. gonna fall hard tho... REALLY hard!!! no mercy.... well deserved... splat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 09:52
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I hope so I am so tired of it. I can’t watch sports anymore.

18 April, 11:09
Greatest male in female sports history what a fraud. That is why all the hype and media attention is because they know it. Shattered all the records because he couldn’t in men’s sports.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 April, 12:24 (E)
Yep. I've been resisting the hype and ignoring CClark just like I try to ignore the Kelsey/Swift blarf. But what you say makes sense in this nonsensical world we live in now, made that way by TPTB.

Back when I played ball - league, pickup, whatever - I hated the times I had to guard a female player. One, you feel like a bully if you guard too much - which compromises your defense. Then you're not as physical with the ball, either, i.e., not posting up in the block - compromising your offense. As much dominance as you have, you don't take advantage because of basic society (back when things made sense) protocols of trying to "be a gentleman."

At my peak I was probably Division 2 level, and I could - and did - dominate Division 1 females those times we did play. The bottom line is there is a difference in male & female physical prowess that even the most delusional can't "pretend away."

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 April, 01:28
as a long standing UConn fan since the 90s... i know geno very well and how he works.. he had reasons for not taking her... he knew!!! and he would not endorse this ever.