Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 April, 10:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
18 April, 11:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It is a dude if it has An Apple it has a banana unless it was removed eeewww still it is an it. There is a picture it’s clear as day. I am looking for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 11:09
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Greatest male in female sports history what a fraud. That is why all the hype and media attention is because they know it. Shattered all the records because he couldn’t in men’s sports.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
Yep. I've been resisting the hype and ignoring CClark just like I try to ignore the Kelsey/Swift blarf. But what you say makes sense in this nonsensical world we live in now, made that way by TPTB.

Back when I played ball - league, pickup, whatever - I hated the times I had to guard a female player. One, you feel like a bully if you guard too much - which compromises your defense. Then you're not as physical with the ball, either, i.e., not posting up in the block - compromising your offense. As much dominance as you have, you don't take advantage because of basic society (back when things made sense) protocols of trying to "be a gentleman."

At my peak I was probably Division 2 level, and I could - and did - dominate Division 1 females those times we did play. The bottom line is there is a difference in male & female physical prowess that even the most delusional can't "pretend away."
12:24 PM - Apr 18, 2024 (E)
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
18 April, 12:30
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Same here I am 6’2 could dunk no problem played guys 6’11 and was physical fouled them out. Not all the time but it was challenging I thought.