Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 April, 09:03
On X, VK changed his banner & increased the APL - 9.727/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
08 April, 01:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m confused why…after 5 years of anticipating his departure on the stated day, he’s all of a sudden back? He was very clear about 2023, not 2024. And yet here he is again…sorry, I’m kinda more disappointed he’s back. 🫤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
13 April, 07:58
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I too, am very confused. Kim Runner: anything to share on this? VK was gone, now is back/ are we sure that this is really VK? If it is, why isn't he back on AU? What was the November departure about? So many questions; I don't see the harm in letting the rest of us in on this.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 April, 09:50
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Here's a little hint:

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 April, 08:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You saying their all frauds?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 08:48
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
They are all #LARPERS

16 April, 08:51
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Playing a role?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 08:52 (E)
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yup!! They're grifters!!

16 April, 08:53
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
So, not Patriots?

Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valentina Pythia, click on at the bottom under it