Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 April, 09:03
On X, VK changed his banner & increased the APL - 9.727/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
08 April, 01:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m confused why…after 5 years of anticipating his departure on the stated day, he’s all of a sudden back? He was very clear about 2023, not 2024. And yet here he is again…sorry, I’m kinda more disappointed he’s back. 🫤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
13 April, 07:58
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I too, am very confused. Kim Runner: anything to share on this? VK was gone, now is back/ are we sure that this is really VK? If it is, why isn't he back on AU? What was the November departure about? So many questions; I don't see the harm in letting the rest of us in on this.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 April, 09:50
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Here's a little hint:

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 April, 08:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You saying their all frauds?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 08:48
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
They are all #LARPERS

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 April, 08:51
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Playing a role?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 08:52 (E)
Yup!! They're grifters!!

Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 09:09
Paytriots!