On X, VK changed his banner & increased the APL - 9.727/10
09:03 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
08 April, 11:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
9.727/10
9. (7+2+7+1+0)= 17!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
08 April, 01:47
I’m confused why…after 5 years of anticipating his departure on the stated day, he’s all of a sudden back? He was very clear about 2023, not 2024. And yet here he is again…sorry, I’m kinda more disappointed he’s back. 🫤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
13 April, 07:58
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I too, am very confused. Kim Runner: anything to share on this? VK was gone, now is back/ are we sure that this is really VK? If it is, why isn't he back on AU? What was the November departure about? So many questions; I don't see the harm in letting the rest of us in on this.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 April, 08:38
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
They are all #LARPERS

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
08 April, 12:48

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 April, 10:07

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
08 April, 09:35
Dont think its him if it is him
Why he aint on au to say hi
And give us tumbs up

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 April, 09:30
Thanks or posting VK's posts here on AU. But why is he not on AU? Kind of feels like a good friend is in town, but is not wanting to stop by and see us. 😪

08 April, 10:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He has been posting for days and nothing here definitly a bummer

08 April, 10:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Someone asked him today