Valentina Pythia @Pythia
12 April, 01:20
huh?!?!?!With that way of thinking, it's no wonder everything stays ruined!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• In the real world, I have to know what the problem is before I can give a solution to it!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 April, 01:31
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
VK is a pimple on the ass of humanity. He did more to mind control anons than any other influencer. I'd love five minutes in a room with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
πŸ’― It's really sad to see how out of touch with reality most people are here!! πŸ˜•
01:43 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 April, 02:10
I get annoyed when people here post fake news articles. They are all fake in my opinion, especially when people get all bent out of shape over what some fake post or article, video whatever concerning our president and his administration. Really? I thought we all knew that the inauguration was as fake as this fake administration, so no…. Joe and his Ho aren’t doing shit!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 April, 01:54
Agreed. It took me two years of really hard, nose to the grindstone, grueling work on myself to snap out of the conspiracies. I joined a gym, began remodeling my money pit of a farmhouse, made new friends-got sober. I read everything I could get my hands on and talked to people-I stopped believing anything I read on the internet and removed my head from my ass. It was all worth the angst my friend.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts