Valentina Pythia @Pythia
12 April, 01:20
huh?!?!?!With that way of thinking, it's no wonder everything stays ruined!!!😕😕😕 In the real world, I have to know what the problem is before I can give a solution to it!!! 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 April, 01:31
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
VK is a pimple on the ass of humanity. He did more to mind control anons than any other influencer. I'd love five minutes in a room with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
12 April, 01:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
💯 It's really sad to see how out of touch with reality most people are here!! 😕

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Agreed. It took me two years of really hard, nose to the grindstone, grueling work on myself to snap out of the conspiracies. I joined a gym, began remodeling my money pit of a farmhouse, made new friends-got sober. I read everything I could get my hands on and talked to people-I stopped believing anything I read on the internet and removed my head from my ass. It was all worth the angst my friend.
01:54 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts