Valentina Pythia @Pythia
12 April, 01:20
huh?!?!?!With that way of thinking, it's no wonder everything stays ruined!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• In the real world, I have to know what the problem is before I can give a solution to it!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 April, 01:31
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
VK is a pimple on the ass of humanity. He did more to mind control anons than any other influencer. I'd love five minutes in a room with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
12 April, 01:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
πŸ’― It's really sad to see how out of touch with reality most people are here!! πŸ˜•

Tracey Weller @Tweller
I get annoyed when people here post fake news articles. They are all fake in my opinion, especially when people get all bent out of shape over what some fake post or article, video whatever concerning our president and his administration. Really? I thought we all knew that the inauguration was as fake as this fake administration, so no…. Joe and his Ho aren’t doing shit!!!
02:10 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it