Valentina Pythia @Pythia
huh?!?!?!With that way of thinking, it's no wonder everything stays ruined!!!😕😕😕 In the real world, I have to know what the problem is before I can give a solution to it!!! 😂😂
01:20 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
12 April, 02:03
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Nice find.
Two birds with one stone.
See how obvious they are.
Another arse licker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 April, 01:59
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Put your trust in GOD. Where it should be. He is the one who will carry us through this storm. I don't put my faith in man. GOD anoints who He wants to for certain things through time, but ultimately we should put our complete trust in GOD, our Heavenly Father, who created us. That is where I put my complete trust.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 April, 01:31
VK is a pimple on the ass of humanity. He did more to mind control anons than any other influencer. I'd love five minutes in a room with him.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
12 April, 02:00
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Ha, ha, you`re soooooo funny,
after you`ve given him a hefty punch in the throat, give him a swift kick in the goolies from me.
Thanks.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 April, 09:59
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
VK 's "host"
What else needs a "host"?
Parasites!
He left for m42 which is 24 light years away but he came back as Z then back to VK and ppl eat this shit up like the never ending gobstopper🤣