Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 April, 06:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 April, 06:43
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Then tie in Marlo Thomas' "Free To Be You And Me" and her father, Danny Thomas' freemason hospital "St. Jude's Children's Hospital," which Shriners raised money for, and yes, there's quite a story there. Lot of pieces unknown, suppressed and just plain not followed as a trail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 06:55
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Tunnels ALL under St. Judes.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
I never questioned ALL those many tunnels underneath the Texas Medical Center, where I worked administratively for years. Had to use them to get around, but that was before... probably where the CPS was located, as I've heard Children's Protective Services are usually in the basement of a hospital.
07:53 PM - Apr 08, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it