Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 April, 06:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 April, 06:43
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Then tie in Marlo Thomas' "Free To Be You And Me" and her father, Danny Thomas' freemason hospital "St. Jude's Children's Hospital," which Shriners raised money for, and yes, there's quite a story there. Lot of pieces unknown, suppressed and just plain not followed as a trail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
09 April, 01:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I believe it. Only 10% of all money donated there goes toward patients

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 06:36
In response Michelle Eschenfelder to her Publication
Pre net info from that one that didn't get anything wrong so far.....plus it is their m.o. Danny Thomas and them are them well were them. Marlo is prolly a Mark

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 April, 07:53
I never questioned ALL those many tunnels underneath the Texas Medical Center, where I worked administratively for years. Had to use them to get around, but that was before... probably where the CPS was located, as I've heard Children's Protective Services are usually in the basement of a hospital.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 April, 07:07
I'm not surprised by the tunnels. Makes me sick the way they exploit the children on their commercials! They need to be investigated!