UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
God will not be mocked...

Isaiah 55:8-9
King James Version
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
New King James Version
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

https://youtu.be/bpecA_fWC...
The Christ Consciousness Deception (New Age Christianity) - YouTube

In this video I discuss the Universal Christ and the Christ Consciousness movement. I talk about how this new age spiritual movement has infiltrated the Chr...

12:40 PM - Apr 07, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 April, 02:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I spent a good chunk of time this weekend reading Ponder This, a Lucius Trust publication about discipleship and the Way and the World Servant Leaders bringing in the New Age. It is not for me. I understood the teachings subverting Christianity to their selected Masters who have elected themselves to usher in what they think is the path forwards for a one newly evolved humanity that sounds a bit like the NWO dressed up. I do not take issue with whether or not what they say is true in regards to the esoteric teaching, rather I take issue with informed consent and individuals self-electing themselves to design what they think is best behind the scenes and keeping information from others to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 April, 01:30
I cannot agree with this video. Not too many topics I am well versed on, but Christ Consciousness is something I have definitely studied. As it was explained to me, we have the Father (God), the son (the Christ Consciousness which is God's intelligence) and the Holy Spirit (The energy that supports creation.) When God created creation, God's intelligence (the son) was sent out within the Holy Ghost. When you look at it from this perspective it does not discount any of the teachings or beliefs around Jesus. I honestly think it makes it easier to understand. What do you think the communion of saints means? Communion of saints was their ability to communion with Jesus or the Christ Consciousness, they are 1 in same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 April, 01:32
In response All Right to his Publication
If you want to learn more, the 2 books in this set really opened my eyes to Jesus teachings more than I leaned in 12 years of Sunday school.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 April, 01:06
This is beautiful….
Thank You!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 April, 01:33
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 April, 12:53
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Great video...Thanks for sharing it.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 April, 01:33
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏❤️