UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 April, 12:40 (E)
God will not be mocked...

Isaiah 55:8-9
King James Version
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
New King James Version
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

https://youtu.be/bpecA_fWC...
The Christ Consciousness Deception (New Age Christianity) - YouTube

In this video I discuss the Universal Christ and the Christ Consciousness movement. I talk about how this new age spiritual movement has infiltrated the Chr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 April, 12:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGreat video...Thanks for sharing it.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it