UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 April, 12:40 (E)
God will not be mocked...

Isaiah 55:8-9
King James Version
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
New King James Version
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

https://youtu.be/bpecA_fWC...
The Christ Consciousness Deception (New Age Christianity) - YouTube

In this video I discuss the Universal Christ and the Christ Consciousness movement. I talk about how this new age spiritual movement has infiltrated the Chr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 April, 01:33
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396