Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 April, 04:30
What did you do today

Milk shakes and Pancakes at an American Diner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
06 April, 04:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Went on a dragon hunt, stroked a dragon and got to see his treasure and eggs (which my son wanted one of) Made some potions and met a wise old owl. Note all his Granny and mum's idea.

All I seen was symbolism everywhere. Yet managed to have a fantastic day. Peace love & Light. It is all for the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 05:01
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
That`s Awesome James this vibe is what I am trying to get --- We fighting this but we still live our Lives

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
Truth. Funny thing was half way round his mum hit the "hang on a minute" and finally asked a few now I see questions. Maybe broke the spell on another. Another vibe upgrade for the day.
" Do what you can, when you can." & As you said just have to live our lives. Last 4 years dam it has sped up. April already. Loving the showers..
05:06 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ScottishsaltyRebel404 in this post can reply
06 April, 05:09
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
Harvey wants to help fight this only 7 and he said "What can I do"
I replied "show them their is a world of magic for kids so other kids will see and smile ! "

That`s how it began