Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 April, 04:30
What did you do today

Milk shakes and Pancakes at an American Diner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
06 April, 04:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Went on a dragon hunt, stroked a dragon and got to see his treasure and eggs (which my son wanted one of) Made some potions and met a wise old owl. Note all his Granny and mum's idea.

All I seen was symbolism everywhere. Yet managed to have a fantastic day. Peace love & Light. It is all for the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 05:01
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
That`s Awesome James this vibe is what I am trying to get --- We fighting this but we still live our Lives

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
06 April, 05:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Truth. Funny thing was half way round his mum hit the "hang on a minute" and finally asked a few now I see questions. Maybe broke the spell on another. Another vibe upgrade for the day.
" Do what you can, when you can." & As you said just have to live our lives. Last 4 years dam it has sped up. April already. Loving the showers..

Harvey wants to help fight this only 7 and he said "What can I do"
I replied "show them their is a world of magic for kids so other kids will see and smile ! "

That`s how it began
05:09 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it