What did you do today

Milk shakes and Pancakes at an American Diner
04:30 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Justa Dawg @K9King4eva
07 April, 12:02
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
May The Force be with ya, youngsta !
I remember ya with your Dad and that (intellectual) thug Martin (The Notorious) G having a seditious coffee outside the train station. 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
06 April, 04:57
Went on a dragon hunt, stroked a dragon and got to see his treasure and eggs (which my son wanted one of) Made some potions and met a wise old owl. Note all his Granny and mum's idea.

All I seen was symbolism everywhere. Yet managed to have a fantastic day. Peace love & Light. It is all for the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 April, 05:01
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
That`s Awesome James this vibe is what I am trying to get --- We fighting this but we still live our Lives

06 April, 04:31
Then off too Whitby

06 April, 04:32
Then out to Sea on a Pirate ship