Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Trump Promotes Video _Literally_ Portraying Him as Christ! A Falling Away First. Be Not Deceived!
https://odysee.com/childo...
11:08 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 April, 06:11
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
And like I said man will fail us. If that be the case, keep the faith. God is in charge, which ever way this movie twists and turns. Put on the full armor of God. Be at the ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 April, 04:48
The video is much like Paul Harvey's 'So God Made a Farmer'... are farmers pretending to be Christ too?

God made us all with a plan in mind, whether we chose to follow our Heavenly Fathers plan is up to us... he loves us enough to give us a choice of which path we decide to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
So God Made a "Farmer", by Paul Harvey - YouTube

I started to feel they left out the deep roots of farming in this country, but perhaps I was reflecting on the love of my own Grandpa and time spent with him...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 05:14
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

05 April, 04:48 (E)
I do not look upon Trump as my Lord and savior. I look upon Trump as my kick ass President that has God’s will being pressed upon his heart with His heavenly angels leading the way to victory. I pray for all those doing God’s will to be lifted up and protected as they complete their heavenly mission. Make no mistake, this is God’s plan…let His will be done through whom ever He chooses.

05 April, 05:18
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen...Well said.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

05 April, 01:07
🙏❤️🤗🕊️GOD, made all of us. We are all His children. GOD anoints and chooses who He wants to use to do His will on earth. As He chose Saul, who murdered many, as He chose David, as He chose Jonah, as He chose Noah, as He chose Abraham, and so many others. I didn't hear anything about him being called JESUS or thinking he was JESUS in that video. I would like to see how you all would handle these situations, if you were hounded from the moment you said, you were running for President, like President Trump did and it still hasn't ended with the demons on the left. They are still after him, no matter what. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't put their full trust in GOD, He will be the Judge of all. But He chooses people for different reasons, it's not for you to know. You don't have a say in it. Only GOD does. I don't put my trust in man. I believe GOD is in full control and will do what He deems best in all of this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 03:41
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
They are persecuting Trump as if he were the Christ or because he is of the Christ lineage. Who knows? God will reveal to us all the truth.
Loved your rant.

05 April, 04:27 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I completely agree. Man will fail us but God stays faithful to his word. Trust that his will be done in all things. Free falling? Trust in he who knew you before you were born, God has this.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
04 April, 11:45
100% trump is leading many of the 'so called' awake patriots away. Way too much symbolism , way too much promises never enacted upon, way too cosy with Epstein etc etc You have been a blessing bringing the truth about trump sadly too many are not paying attention as they want a 'saviour' and it aint gonna happen tough times are coming for the west

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
05 April, 11:54
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
He sure is!!! It's about time I leave too!! I didn't realize how much ignorance there is here!!😔