Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
04 April, 11:08
Trump Promotes Video _Literally_ Portraying Him as Christ! A Falling Away First. Be Not Deceived!
https://odysee.com/childo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGOD, made all of us. We are all His children. GOD anoints and chooses who He wants to use to do His will on earth. As He chose Saul, who murdered many, as He chose David, as He chose Jonah, as He chose Noah, as He chose Abraham, and so many others. I didn't hear anything about him being called JESUS or thinking he was JESUS in that video. I would like to see how you all would handle these situations, if you were hounded from the moment you said, you were running for President, like President Trump did and it still hasn't ended with the demons on the left. They are still after him, no matter what. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't put their full trust in GOD, He will be the Judge of all. But He chooses people for different reasons, it's not for you to know. You don't have a say in it. Only GOD does. I don't put my trust in man. I believe GOD is in full control and will do what He deems best in all of this.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
01:07 AM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 April, 04:27 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I completely agree. Man will fail us but God stays faithful to his word. Trust that his will be done in all things. Free falling? Trust in he who knew you before you were born, God has this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 04:30
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen. Well said, Sherry. I agree.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 03:41
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
They are persecuting Trump as if he were the Christ or because he is of the Christ lineage. Who knows? God will reveal to us all the truth.
Loved your rant.

05 April, 03:45
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Gayle. I agree and I agree they are persecuting Trump like Jesus. So if anyone is comparing him, it is they. I love that video that was made. Reminds me of a Paul Harvey way of speaking in it.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ