Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 11:28
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
All hands on deck was the message yesterday that I heard.

I think we need a clarification on what the task and goal is. I can get re energized if I know what the task and goal is and I see it will not create more chaos. That's not what is needed right now. That's not of GOD. Confusion is not of GOD. Fear is not of GOD.

What is the information that we're supposed to share at this point?
We're all over the place and I'm just really confused. I keep thinking #1 Save Lives and #2 Save Souls.
How can we help in saving lives? We can share vaccine info until we're blue in the face but while it's still being sold, what good is it?

I want people to live and thrive. I want to rebuild trust and increase hope and faith but I am really needing guidance from the Holy Spirit right now. I am trying to understand because the mission is so clouded right now.

Strengthen me Lord. You know my challenges and struggles. Bring me guidance and peace GOD.
Help everyone here too. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 11:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 April, 11:57
If you walk away with fear or confusion, it's the messenger my dear.

Take care to not fall into the traps they set.

I know where you heard "all hands on deck" and he's a fear mongering shill.

He said Jesus wasn't God.
He did nothing to dispel the belief he was JFKJR.
He is a fly in the ointment and he knows he's worshipped, he knows exactly what he's doing.

He will reap what he has sown.

03 April, 11:09
We keep hearing TRUST the Plan. Whose Plan? The Plan of Masons who live in secrecy, lies and deception?

The "Holy" land is the seat of such evil right now. All the world's players are not who we think they are. Clones and masked people are everywhere. Then to top it all off, we still haven't addressed how the next elections are going to be different when everyone knows it's all fake, right up there with the news.

The Mass Media, 8 years later is still lying and withholding truth from the American people. Good patriots are still jailed in DC. Chem trails are still being sprayed. Our food is still being poisoned. Our water is still toxic. Taxes are still killing the American people. Energy prices are still going through the roof. Seniors who should be enjoying their Golden years are struggling. Veterans are being treated worse than ever. Censorship still exists. We continue to inject bio weapons into people of all ages BUT we are criticized if anyone brings out the obvious.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
03 April, 04:30
then i guess you are all taking it at face vaue not the depth and the darkness of it all. i do believe it goes beyond all understanding of the extent of it. i dont even think the Q considered it this bad.. and even as it is the left and even the normies STILL dont see it... it is amazing and truly shows the depth of the MK ultra they achieved. bravo to them (?)... what i never understood was when they wanted everyone dead who is going to feed and take care of them all... .. and why its taken so long.. almost over and we won. they are just playing out the story to the end..and although very weary i continue to trust that plan. no matter how many times it had to shift course..

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 April, 06:59
Who's plan???
All the world's players are not who we think they are.
There are no coincidences.
Expand your thinking.
Q-post #918 "Wait until you learn "who" has been talking to you here.
🔽🔽

https://youtu.be/2l0zgwiuU...

03 April, 10:45 (E)
Sad times because right now the rich are stealing from the poor in massive amounts and we are doing nothing about it. It's truly sad. Everyone's bills are going sky high, people are killing themselves to survive. The stress is breaking up families and making things worse and no one is doing anything about it. We keep hearing about a global currency reset where people are not assured that no mark of the beast is required. All we hear about is digital this . . . digital that. People are stressed to the max. People are getting sick. There is no joy . . . Just more and more chaos every day. We say we're dedicated to truth but when anyone points out the truth, they're demonized for being negative. We all know it's not Biden yet the "good" people keep enabling the lies. Deception, lies, chaos is everywhere. Trust is demolished and then we think we can wave a magic wand & "build back better". The foundation of anything good is TRUST.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
03 April, 12:23
My husband and I live on a fixed income, and the IRS now wants $4200 for federal taxes. Where the hell am I supposed to get that much money to pay them?