Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 10:45 (E)
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Sad times because right now the rich are stealing from the poor in massive amounts and we are doing nothing about it. It's truly sad. Everyone's bills are going sky high, people are killing themselves to survive. The stress is breaking up families and making things worse and no one is doing anything about it. We keep hearing about a global currency reset where people are not assured that no mark of the beast is required. All we hear about is digital this . . . digital that. People are stressed to the max. People are getting sick. There is no joy . . . Just more and more chaos every day. We say we're dedicated to truth but when anyone points out the truth, they're demonized for being negative. We all know it's not Biden yet the "good" people keep enabling the lies. Deception, lies, chaos is everywhere. Trust is demolished and then we think we can wave a magic wand & "build back better". The foundation of anything good is TRUST.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
My husband and I live on a fixed income, and the IRS now wants $4200 for federal taxes. Where the hell am I supposed to get that much money to pay them?
12:23 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 01:42
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I pray always. We live very tight too and because I feel this work is more important than anything we've been living off retirement funds. I never planned any of this. We have to pray that GOD will see our sacrifices and help us when we need it BUT things need to change.